Full-Time Business Development Manager
1. HNC /HND or equivalent in an Engineering discipline or Business discipline
2. Tertiary education in an Engineering or Business discipline
1. Experience in a similar position
2. Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Process Technology
Skills, training or special knowledge:
1. Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
2. Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
3. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan & priorities to various deadlines
4. Participating & chairing meetings
5. Have an understanding of the upstream Oil and Gas Production Process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Able to utilize accrued business knowledge to strategically map a region and direct resources to maximize country potential.
2. Capable of technically understanding Companies portfolio of products and services in order to align them with your sales strategy.
3. Able to identify priority activities and convey them to the Sales and Operations Team in order to effectively co-ordinate the allocation of resource.
4. Willing to be the champion for business growth.
Energy & Drive
5. Will overcome roadblocks and challenges to deliver strategic objectives.
Organizational Positioning Skills
6. Capable of navigating an organization to maximize intelligence and effect
7. Able to present and communicate professionally
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
8. Able to build relationships and trust with customers and support network.
9. Able to evaluate self in order to improve own, business and team performance.
523 total views, 1 today