Full-Time Civil Engineer/mechanical/engineer Trainee
1. The operations and maintenance of technical facilities like -Power Supply System, Power Backup Systems (UPS & DG), Water Supply System, Air-conditioning System, Fire Safety Mechanism, Lifts, Access Control System, EPABX, etc.
2. Maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipments.
3. Maintenance of building, plumbing system, furniture, gym equipment, etc.
4. Civil constructions and renovations of buildings and other civil infrastructures.
5. Procurement process of materials and services required for maintenance and operations of above facilities on regular basis.
6. Preparation of contracts and agreements with vendors and cost negotiations.
7. Technical parts in event managements.
8. Processing of invoices for vendor payments.
9. Asset inventories.
10. Monitoring of daily based requests of users related to above facilities.
11. Evaluation of requirements and costs of services and materials for the purpose of approvals and budgeting.
12. Regular monitoring and review of vendor services.
13. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook) and Auto CAD.
117 total views, 1 today