Please login/register to apply for this job.
2 Nov 2016
Full-Time Civil Project Manager
- Plan, monitor, coordinate, and control of project mobilisation activities as per mobilisation schedule.
- Manage the construction of the project in accordance with the contract in the most efficient and profitable manner, taking particular care of the client’s requirements and company’s, subcontractors’, and suppliers’ interest, and leading the site staff to form a cohesive unit resolved to a common purpose.
- Ensure that all necessary permits are obtained from local authorities.
- Ensure that efficiency of construction work is maximised and that costs are effectively controlled.
- Ensure that statutory health and safety regulations are observed at all times and that safety on site is maintained at high standard.
- Ensure that the involved parties have received all related project documents, drawings and specifications.
- Review resources schedules to ensure that adequate labour and plant are available to maintain the construction schedule.
- Coordination with the Plant staff for erecting and installation of site plant, providing their safety certification, maintenance, services, at the start and during the construction period.
- Assume responsibility for organising, supervising, and directing all project functions, in accordance with the requirements of the Project Execution Plan, and have the responsibility for handling contractual administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Architectural Engineering, having a minimum of 20 years experience with contractors, must have worked in relevant position and handled Oil & Gas projects.
- Familiar with ISO 9000 requirements and preferably has experience in the Middle East. The right candidate would be a dynamic leader with strong personality, would speak fluent English and would have a ‘hands on’ approach rather than a back office Engineer.
- Knowledge in steel structure will be an added advantage.
282 total views, 1 today