Full-Time Construction Manager
– preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as engineers, buyers, estimators, and surveyors before construction work start.
– developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
– Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
– making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
– communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
PG: M.Tech – Civil
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
571 total views, 2 today