Please login/register to apply for this job.
10 Mar 2017
Full-Time Cost Engineer
Provide Project Management with the information needed to control costs and point out areas of cost overrun.
- Investigate and recommend corrective action.
- Forecast costs and prepare a complete project cost outlook on a monthly basis.
- Monitor costs between outlooks and advise the Project Management of any event or decision that has significant cost impact.
- Keep a complete record of changes to the project.
- Provide quick cost estimates for design alternatives.
- Manage the financial part of the project, covering cost areas such as Forecasts, Actuals, Bookings and Commitments.
- Send cost information back to home office or central database for use in future estimates.
326 total views, 1 today