Full-Time Deputy Project Manager
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure timely progress and meeting of deliverables.
- Establishing and maintaining a cost breakdown structure for budgets and other parameters for complete project scope based upon approved estimate.
- Supporting the Project Execution team through weekly, monthly status reports on the project planning progress.
- Managing all project related activities.
- Preparing the total Project Schedule and planning of design and procurement activities accordingly.
- Preparation of Project Scheduling, Monitoring and Driving of project schedules during execution.
- Coordinating with Procurement & Operations teams to ensure the design is done as per clients’ specification with best engineering practices and optimization without compromising on quality and safety.
- Coordinating with Procurement Team/vendors for timely engineering drawings submission and approval, monitoring the manufacturing at various stages for major equipment to ensure timely delivery, quality inspection, delivery, billing to client and payment to vendors as per payment terms.
- Mobilizing site team and erection contractor and ensuring all erection related activities are carried out as per project schedule with best utilization of manpower and resources.
- Coordinating with clients and clients’ consultant regarding all the activities of the project ensuring timely approval of drawings, quality plans, safety plans and reporting the overall progress of the project.
- Monitoring the project expenses with the help of Project financial controller and ensuring all the activities including procurement and erection activities are completed within the budgeted limit.
- Furnishing weekly MIS reports to management.
- Final certification of sub-contractor’s bills.
- Raising RA Bills to client.
- Experience in EPC / Solar Power Projects is Preferred.
Qualifications & Experience:
A. Education: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical from a recognized university.
B. Experience: 3-7years of experience in EPC / Solar industry.
C. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- In depth Knowledge of prevalent accounting standards in India
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Key skills – Project Planning, Project management , Project coordination, Execution coordination, Project control, Cash flow management, Cost Control, Techno Commercials, Site Management, Client Relationship, Team Management, Cross-functional coordination, MIS, Resource Optimization
489 total views, 2 today