Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 Mar 2017
Full-Time Design Engineer
- Preference would be given to somebody who has already worked in solar industry.
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic with atleast 2+ years’ experience in solar PV sector.
- Very good knowledge of various PV system components to design an efficient, secure and a cost-effective solution to maximize power generation.
- Good knowledge of Indian as well as International Standard for electrical installations in power system etc.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD to design electrical diagrams, shading analysis etc.
- Software skills: MS Office, PVSyst, PV Sol, RET Screen, etc.
- Collection of electrical data (Connected Load, electricity tariff etc.), secondary backup details and understanding the power consumption pattern of the client.
- Analyse the data & prepare detailed Engineering documents and drawings.
- Selection and understanding of BoS components and finalizing bill of material.
- Responsible for designing and installing standalone, grid-connected and hybrid PV systems and managing a team of 3-4 engineers for system design.
- Design documentation and make changes as per the site requirement.
361 total views, 1 today