Full-Time Engineer (civil)
- Experience in construction of Government sector building structures having adequate technical knowledge in building construction , finishing and MEP Services.
- Taking Responsible of ongoing civil work such as Layout, RCC Work, concreting, masonry, plastering, flooring, etc., at all stages.
- Execution of all construction activities as per drawing and schedule. Planning the works and organize the plants and tools efficiently.
- Take off the measurements on day to day basis and enter into books. Supervising and controlling direct labours. Checking of reinforcement and shuttering.
- Knowledge in IS codes and standards.Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
Coordinate the activities between various contractors and sub contractors actions
- Ensure maintenance of records at site of materials received, reconciliation of materials at site to avoid mismatch. Inventory control as per the project requirements
- Make sure about work carried out as per technical specifications specified in BOQ.
- Reconciliation of all construction material used at site.
Coordinating with clients and project manager during project progress for preparing regular report.
- Preparations of client billing (running and extra claim as and when required) Anchoring on-site construction activities as per the given drawings to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters, quality and effective resource utilization to maximize the output
- Responsible for Quality of work executed
620 total views, 1 today