Full-Time General Manager/ Director – Construction Projects
An MNC is looking for a General Manager /Director Construction.
– As Director construction the individual will be responsible for managing multiple Data Center Physical infrastructure projects, both Brown filed & green field, complex Schedules & Budgets, in a multivendor environments with broad interdependencies and ensure that they meet all Quality Parameters, delivered on time and within Cost.
– He will work with diverse individuals and groups within and outside the organization and ensure all KPI of the project are met.
– Actively participate in reviews including weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews, Planning, monitoring and coordination exercises with KPIs
– Will be responsible for overall Project management. It would include developing detailed Project Plan/Schedule, Resource Planning and Budgeting, Resource Assignments, Risk Management, Quality and Cost Management etc.
– Reporting to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project, as well as compliances as laid out to the management and other identified stakeholders.
33 total views, 1 today