Full-Time Head – Human Resource – Real Estate
You will be responsible for
– Developing and Implementing HR initiatives in line with the organisational objectives
– Leading the department -inclusing Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement, administration, payroll and statutory requirements
– Contributing to long term goals around people development, including succession planning
– Developing company well being, counselling policies, leading the analysis of employee feedback, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
– Experience required- 10-15yrs exp in the industry, preferably in the Real Estate business
So you think you are the perfect match?
– We invite you to be a part of hallmarks of quality construction, clear titles and value for money
262 total views, 1 today