Full-Time Junior Engineer
The candidate should be from Mechanical Engineering background having 3-5 years of experience working in steam turbine manufacturing industry.
• Hands on experience in Steam Turbine Assembly.
• Experience in assembly section (Turbine Rotor, Blade Assembly)
• Experience in handling of all measuring instruments.
• Ability to read the manufacturing drawings.
• Handling of EOT cranes.
• Experience in operating the grinding machines
• Basic knowledge in machining.
• Identifying the tools, tackles, jigs & fixtures to carry out the assembly
• Properly maintain build traceability, project documentation records and tag all parts per engineering documents.
• Responsibility to maintain the highest level of quality on all production output.
• Identify & resolve problems or hazardous conditions that occur during assembly and test.
• Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring that work area is maintained hazard free and tidy in accordance with 5S principles
• Responsible for writing Manufacturing Work Instruction , Safety Risk Assessments for jobs as and when required
• Responsible for maintaining accurate traceability records of assemblies
Diploma with 3-5 years experience
Experience working in steam turbine assembly Knowledge of Process Industry / Power plant accessories for Inspection, Testing, Fabrication, Fitting, Wiring.
526 total views, 2 today