Please login/register to apply for this job.
12 Jul 2017
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system.
- Participates in the design of embedded software modules or subsystems that optimize and balance the goals of the project.
- Be a member of global team in software development activities in the embedded software area for Danfoss Drives
- Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Help to estimate and prioritize tasks and track progress in any development methodology
Education and Experience
- Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or Embedded Systems or any related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in embedded field
- At least 6 years of experience required in leading large design efforts and coordinating project teams
- Expertise in C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in developing embedded software for various micro controllers
- Expertise in Embedded kernels, bootloaders, system software libraries and device drivers
- Experience in Bus communications like CAN, SPI etc.,
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis and prototyping, use of different protocol analyzer tools
- Experience in design using OOD concepts
- Experience in development using design patterns
- Experience in real-time software design, software –hardware interaction with real time operating systems, multithreading, and event driven architectures
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases
219 total views, 1 today