Full-Time Manager -planning & Monitoring
Manager-Planning & Monitoring ( Hydro)
HCC Ltd( www.hccindia.com) is urgently looking for Manager-Planning & Monitoring ( Hydro)
1. Execution & Planning experience in Hydro projects. Underground works, Power House, Dam, barrage including co-ordination with designer/ Consultant.
2. Scheduling/Monitoring of construction Program, Resource deployment schedule, Resource selection and Optimization.
3. Preparation of construction Methodology & Time cycle Analysis.
4. Productivity Monitoring, corrective action plan for improvement.
5. Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate objectives and motivating them for achieving business & individual goals.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong analytical skills.
problem solving and organizational abilities,
decision making capabilities & Leadership qualities.
Educational Qualifications: BE/B. Tech,ME, M.Tech ( Civil/ Construction Management) from reputed University.
Experience: 10 to 20 Years( Must have hands on site planning experience of 5 to 6 Hydro projects)
Must Have: Knowledge of MS Project& MS Office , Knowledge of Primavera & AutoCAD preferred.
Candidates who can join on short notice period preferred. Please send your updated resume , stating Current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period to Satyajit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate must be available for F2F interview in Mumbai.
Salary: INR 15,00,000 – 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
685 total views, 2 today