Please login/register to apply for this job.
27 Feb 2017
Full-Time Overseas Site Engineer
- Implement established project plan; monitor progress and performance against the project plan, identify, resolve or escalate operational problems to minimize delay.
- Analyse project requirement and perform standard technical calculations.
- Coordinate the activities of external contractors to project integration and satisfactory standards of service.
- Estimate the costs, resources and time required to complete the assigned phase of an engineering project and monitor activities, allocate resources and assign tasks to ensure targets are met.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate with project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University.
- Willing to be based in overseas project sites in South East Asia countries for a few years. You will be entitled to home leave once every six to eight months.
- Hardworking, independent, resourceful, energetic and dynamic. Ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to handle stress and be sensitive to deadlines.
- Proactive learner and ability to multi-tasks
451 total views, 1 today