Full-Time Piramal – Manager – Digital Marketing – Real Estate
Job Title: Manager- Digital Marketing
Purpose of Job
The Digital Marketing is responsible for supporting in the elaboration of the agreed digital marketing strategies for Piramal Realty. The manager is responsible for the execution of the same strategies across websites and online communication plans in accordance with the approved corporate marketing objectives.
– Minimum 5 years of Digital Experience
– Should have leadership & motivation skills, strategic thinking, budgeting and project management skills
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent English language skills required.
– Strong knowledge of digital analytic tools and insights
Competencies / Skills
– High level of creative thinking – the ability to think outside the box
– Strong knowledge and passion for all things digital
– Ability to utilize available resources effectively – without the use of external agencies
Key Roles/ Responsibilities:
– Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering the digital brand objectives, managing all brand communications through digital channels, setting up and executing a vision for integrated campaigns and standalone projects, developing brand presence.
– Incumbent will be responsible for digital presence; lead the developing, executing and delivering the digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
Main responsibilities will be:
1. Responsible for identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets.
2. Develop and execute plans to increase page views, unique visitors, and dwell time and site – stickiness- to encourage repeat usage.
3. Plan and Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment.
4. Review the performance of all campaign & report to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI
5. Implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates-
6. Analyze and interpret user journey stats in order to improve the customer experience
7. Work with the wider Business Development team to improve customer attraction and retention –
8. Drive marketing best practice within the organization
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
How to ApplyRecruiter Name:Aditya Contact Company:PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD Website:http://www.piramal.com
258 total views, 1 today