Full-Time Process Engineer
Age :24 – 35 Years
Qualification :B.Tech. (B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering)
Experience :4.00 Years
Key Responsibilities and Skills:KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -:
• To independently LEAD engineering aspects of a project or group of project involving multi-disciplines in the field of petrochemicals, hydrocarbons and fertilizer industries.
• Basic and detail design and engineering for petrochemicals, hydrocarbons and fertilizer industries.
Mass and Energy Balance, Process plant simulations, process design calculation, process equipment sizing and process data sheet, Preparation and updatation of P&IDs, process control philosophy, process calculation for safety instruments, instrument process data sheet.
• Participation in safety studies like hazop / SIL.
• Exposure of relevant design codes, API /ASME/BIS/OISD/IS
• Inter disciplinary coordination, coordination with client, vendor and any other third party.
• Empower and motivate employees and teams to achieve high performance levels and monitor their performance.
• Ensure adherence to Quality Management System by conducting reviews of measure / indicators of quality objectives.
• To encourage the project team for innovative solution, value addition in project, to manage the change as against agreed scope of work.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED -:
• Work experience in process design and engineering in petrochemical, hydrocarbons and fertilizer industries.
• Over all engineering and project management.
• Process design & process plant simulations
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience as Process discipline lead manager
306 total views, 1 today