Please login/register to apply for this job.
30 Mar 2017
Full-Time Procurement Manager
- Preference would be given to somebody who has worked in solar industry & has experience in International procurement.
- MBA with 3+ years’ experience in purchase of goods specifically in solar
- Experience in international supply and logistics, including customs clearance
- Sound Knowledge of selection of PV System components & other BoS components
- Software Skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word
- Good communication skills, leadership abilities, analytical skills, and should be able to work without supervision.
- Determine procurement plan according to feedback from business development team, installation team & Finalize the project schedule.
- Procurement of PV System components, with added focus on inverters, and other BoS components.
- Procurement & sub-contracting of services related to installation of PV systems
- Determination of key purchase criteria for all the components related to PV systems
- Regularly maintain & update prices from various vendors.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors.
- Detailed understanding of custom duties, domestic tax structures etc.
- Shortlisting, negotiating and finalising supply contracts with Domestically & internationally diverse vendors
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of material.
- Manage international logistics including custom clearance, tax structure etc.; engage with external logistics service providers
530 total views, 2 today