Please login/register to apply for this job.
12 Jun 2017
Full-Time PROJECT COORDINATOR
Qualification B.Tech with PGD from NICMAR
Experience :2+ years
- To participate in preparing project site mobilization plan & coordinate for setting project offices.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to CEO
- To ensure project is delivered in time within pre decided and approved budget
- Frequently visit site offices, attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist Business Heads/BD in drafting and issuance of project proposals, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules (as required)
- To ensure invoice are being raised on time and follow ups are being made for the timely payments.
- Prepare project organization and communication charts.
- To monitor site staff performance and ensure all the compliances and principles such as Quality, Health & Safety are followed diligently at sites.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Assist CEO in the review of quotations for material procurement/ labour contract, etc. to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Keep CEO informed about project status and issues that may impact client/Ramky business.
- Prepares various Progress Reports/MIS, summarizing project status from engineering perspective.
140 total views, 1 today