Full-Time Project Management
Age :24 – 35 Years
Qualification :B.E (B.E./ M.E./ M.Tech (Mechanical /Civil /Chemical / )
Experience :4.00 Years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -:
• Conduct project initiation in a professional manner by team alignment, kick-off meeting, agenda, structure and presentation
• Set-up the project for seamless execution by WRENCH initiation, project execution plan, project schedule, assumption list, need-list, master deliverable list and other such documents to define project.
• Identify, align, engage and manage all stakeholders on the project such as TCE internal functions, TCE other business units, clients, EPC Contractors, Third party consultants, key vendors, construction contractors, inspection and audit agencies, etc. as applicable.
• Prepare and defend an optimized and realistic project schedule in line with Contract terms and Project Scope and “sell” it to relevant to internal and external stakeholders
• Manage project schedule, project cost, project scope and project quality as per Contract requirements, internal benchmarks. On a continuous basis mine the data and process the same to provide necessary alarms with suggested measures well ahead of time.
• Create and maintain key forecast such as cost, efforts, billing, revenue, locked working capital, debtors, risk by using TCE proprietary IT systems
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED -:
Knowledge of Project Planning and Project Control
370 total views, 1 today