Full-Time PROJECT MANAGER
Drive implementation of projects as per project deliverables of Time, Cost, Quality in the area of new
product development through project management process.
2. KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
1. Understand customer requirements, Prepare new product development proposals and seek approval
from the respective agencies in the area of electronics (hardware and software) for Artillery Projects
2. Prepare detailed project plans, budgets and drive execution of the plans across multiple functions
3. Collaborate to debottleneck obstacles for implementation, de-risk issues to achieve deliverables,
through support of senior leadership team.
4. Monitor progress of the project and share the progress report with the respective agencies/stakeholders
5. Ensure adherence to quality standards required to meet customer needs like IP67 etc.
6. Interface with customers to understand the need and ensure its fulfillment through project implementation
7. Engage and motivate team members
8. Interface with external agencies, for example- DRDO,MOD etc. to ensure adherence to test
requirements like Ruggedized, GS55555, EMI, EMC and MIL418
9. Ensure project documentation across progress of projects
Describe the level of education, professional qualification, training and experience, which are the
minimum necessary for effective performance in this job.
QUALIFICATION: BE in Electronics , MBA would be advantage
EXPERIENCE : 10 to12 years
Experience on projects related to DRDO, DPSUs or other Defense system
1. Understanding of working of hardware and schematics
2. Real time Operating System
3. Testing Protocols like Ruggedized, GS55555, EMI, EMC and MIL418
4. New Product development
5. Software, Linux, RTOS and different Interface protocols
Project Management tools
2. Problem Solving
3. New Product development
4. Military Systems
5.MS Office with PowerPoint
2. Analytical Thinking
3. Result Focus
4. People Oriented.
463 total views, 1 today