Please login/register to apply for this job.
14 Jul 2016
Full-Time Safety Supervisor
- Conduct Hazard Identification & risk assessment, SWPs for all the activities
- Prepare site safety plans, emergency protocols etc and Conduct emergency evacuation drills in different sites according to emergency evacuation plans.
- To Prepare SHE procedures / work methods for different construction activities.
- To Monitor SHE routine site activities like conducting of T.B.T. Pre job safety briefing, Pre job safety meetings etc .
- Conduct Accident / Incident Investigations and Prepare detailed accident / Incident reports with recommended CAPA.
- Conduct SHE Auditing at Camp, work sites and for Equipments for sub-contractors and attend audits with the clients / consultants.
- Conduct Accident Investigations, Prepare SHE MIS & Submit it to the Project Manager, Conduct Site Safety trainings like First day Safety Induction, On Site Demonstration, Ensure Tool box at Site through line managers, Prepare Environment Management Plan.
- Responsible for SHE Audits , inspections & Compliance
439 total views, 1 today