Please login/register to apply for this job.
1 Jan 2018
Full-Time Senior Engineer-MEP
Experience: B.E (Civil), 6 – 10 Years
- Design Review and give inputs considering the construction point of view.
- Design Coordination of Architectural, Interior and MEP Services .
- Co-ordination with design consultant for the deliverables required during site execution.
- Conduct Design Coordination and Review Meeting with contactors on progress review and update to HOD.
- Defining BOQs to the exact pin point requirement and preparing estimation for different project requirements.
- Value Engineering inputs in MEP packages to HOD.
- Cost Monitoring & Control through site team and HO team.
- Certification of Project Billing received from site project team.
- Project Progress reporting and Resource Monitoring to Site PM.
- Monitoring the Progress of Works at allocated sites in terms of Schedule and updating the same in system.
- Maintaining departmental records for day to day work and ISO as per company policies.
- Site Management with help of Electrical and Plumbing supervisor.
- Attending weekly review meetings with Architecture, MEP Consultant, Planning, and other necessary departments and Interact with site team during planning and execution of MEP Works.
- Periodic presentation to HOD and PM for the project status .
- Ensures cost of construction within budgets and Quality as per Companies Standards.
- Ensures all quality control and assurance SOP are implemented at sites.
- Solves complex problems of the construction at sites and timely escalating the unsolved issues to HOD.
- Liaisoning with various departments as and when required.
- Ensures proper handover from Contractor to FMS team in terms of MEP packages.
- Assisting in any other MEP related works not defined above.
117 total views, 1 today