Please login/register to apply for this job.
29 Dec 2017
Full-Time Senior Engineer-Quality
Experience: Diploma/B.E (Civil), 6 – 10 Years
- Quality inspection of residential buildings.
- Coordinating between all sites for Quality Control. Review the process of construction at the site periodically & profess changes to adhere to quality norms.
- Following ISO procedures.
- Updating ISO documents. Formulate & Implement Quality Systems in the company.
- Prepare material testing check list, maintaining cube register, material sampling register, water proofing register, rejected material register, slump register, etc. Materials inward, testing and presenting concrete reports.
- Material testing and Verification of testing of regular construction material, Mix design, Mix Design Concrete Mix Trial and Mix Design correction and documentation, NDT testing and documentation. Design of shuttering & staging.
- Various material testing including sieve analysis, silt test, impact and crushing value of aggregate, dlbd of aggregate, etc.
- Conduct various cement, steel, brick test like that initial and final setting time, consistency & strength etc. Checking brick work, plastering, water proofing etc.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
194 total views, 3 today