Full-Time Senior Manager – Electrical
– Selecting the location of load center & captive power generation station.
– Segregation of estimated maximum demand into individual load centers.
– Preparation of detailed main single line schematic.
– Short circuit & voltage drop calculation at each level of distribution.
– Selection of HT & LT switchgear based on breaking, making & short time capacity.
– Selection of HT & LT cables based on thermal, short circuit & voltdrop
– Preparation of GA/sectional drawings of HT & LT switch board and busbar sizing.
– Design of earthing & lightning protection system.
– Design of fire safety in substation ,cable trenches and other parts of electrical system.
– Preparation of Power & Control cable schedule.
– Guidance of Preparation of building plan & equipment layout such as
– Point of supply and Cable trench layout.
– DG & Main LT electrical room layout.
– Earthing scheme & earthing layout
– Lighting ,Power & UPS layout with distribution scheme.
– Coordinated Cable tray & raceways layout with detailed sections.
– Must have experienced in handling a group of Design engineers
– Work allocation & monitoring of the team members deliverables
– For casting of Manpower requirement for the department
– Project Schedule monitoring for all deliverable for the department
Overseeing detailed design, checking of load schedules, equipment sizing, single line diagrams, cable sizing, control and protection, harmonic studies, design of HT & LT system, DG sets, lighting, earthing and lightning systems, Lift traffic analysis, low voltage system (FIRE, PA, ACCESS, CCTV, BMS, AV SECURITY etc.) design, IT & UPS design.
Giving guidance to the team for preparation of tender documents, preparation of cost estimates,
Knowledge of relevant IS/BS/IEC/IEEE/NEC/NFPA standards
Knowledge of ETAP/SKM Power tools / Amtech Software.
Study of contract documents, specialization, tender working and BOQ preparation and Cost estimation.
Familiarize with all the contractual obligations/specifications.
Communication with clients.
Project Exposure Required:
– Handled and designed a Minimum of 5 Residential project
– Handled and designed a Minimum of 2 to 3 Mixed Development with
Retails/Offices/Basement Car Parking/ Hotel
– Handled and designed a Minimum of 2 Hospital project
– Handled and designed a Minimum of 2 Industrial project
– Exposure in design of 110KV,33KV, 22KV, 11KV Substation
– Exposure in Cost estimation for the project
– Exposure in Preparation of Tender Specification & BOQ
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
1286 total views, 2 today