Full-Time Senior Site Engineer
The following are the key traits we are looking for in the prospective candidates
1) Education- B. Tech. in civil from a reputed institute. Minimum first class average across all years.
2) Experience- 3-7 years in leading and managing township projects and experience in high rise building
3) Key Skills- Well versed in MS- Excel and MS-Project, deep understanding of building project construction technologies, planning etc.
4) Leadership- Ability to lead a team of 20 or more people of varied backgrounds
5) Location- Wadala/Neral, Mumbai,Maharashtra.
6) Two Vacancies
First Vacancy- Experience in construction of high rise building.
Second Vacancy- Experience in residential finishing works is a must.
Project Profile :
1. Wadala Project: The project involves construction of a 23 story Residential Tower.
2. Neral Project: The project involves construction of a Residential township near Neral station with more than 600,000 sq. ft. of built up space. The apartments will be in various configurations of 1RK, 1BHK, 1.5 BHK and so on.
Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
To be responsible for the entire construction related activities at project site.
To coordinate with various agencies, contractors, HO Team and other relevant departments to ensure smooth working at site.
To prepare control estimate and to track actual expenses with control estimate on a monthly basis.
To be responsible for documenting all process active as per company policy and requirement.
To coordinate with Architectural team for timely receipt of GFC drawings & design changes.
To plan out project schedule with help of site scheduler. To manage risks and other site issues.
To resolve site issues pertaining to construction. To plan, schedule, organize and execute the civil works and other related activities.
To ensure good quality, safety and speed at sites.
To conduct fortnightly meetings at site with architects, structural consultants and service consultants.
To keep a track of the ISO checklist, bar charts, progress reviews, safety meetings, contractors and consultant meetings, stock and store registers.
To be responsible for monitoring safety aspects.
To certify contractor bills.
To keep track of construction activities to ensure completion of project on time.
To prepare construction schedule and monitoring.
To participate in project review meetings onsite for tracking project progress.
To carry out other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
To prepare MIS report on monthly basis.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
How to ApplyRecruiter Name:Manisha Patle Contact Company:Labdhi Lifestyle Ltd Address:165 ,Lohar chawl,71 amrit niwasground floorMarine linesMUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400002 Email Address:email@example.com Website:http://www.labdhilife.com Telephone:7506747374 Reference Id:CE01
553 total views, 1 today