Full-Time SPRD Piping Specialist
· The SPRD Piping Specialist shall have the ability to input project piping material specifications to SmartPlant Reference Data (SPRD) in accordance with project requirements and Industry Design Codes.
· The SPRD Piping Specialist shall also be able to create and maintain SPRD table details and commodity codes, having adequate experience to adopt a practical approach to piping material problems.
· The SPRD Piping Specialist shall be able to extract SPRD piping data for modelling and generate required validation reports (S3D/PDMS/PDS)
· The SPRD Piping Specialist shall have the ability to create and check SmartPlant Reference Data (SPRD) geometrics in accordance with Industry Design Codes and project requirements.
· Health, safety and environmental awareness:
o Support and participate in health, safety, and environmental (HSE) programs. Have concern for HSE issues.
· Quality Assurance/Quality Control Programs:
o Participate in project team knowledge of and compliance with department quality assurance and quality control guidelines.
· Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
· Knowledge of Industry Piping Design codes, Pipe Fitting, Pipe Flanges and Valves Industry standards.
· Strong background and understanding of these governing industry codes applicable to the design, fabrication and procurement of bulk piping components required.
· Familiarity with commonly used piping materials and their applications.
· Review of client piping material specifications for Code compliance.
· Knowledge of SPM/SPRD required:
o Ability to input, check and issue Piping Material Specifications utilizing SPRD.
o Creation and maintenance of SPRD table groups and details, project Commodity Codes and Piping Material Specifications.
· Extract SPRD data and create validation reports for 3D modelling (S3D/PDMS/PDS).
· Experience in piping engineering including pipe wall thickness calculations and branch connection reinforcement calculations to Piping Design codes (preferred).
· Development of speciality items for SPRD as required by project.
· Previous experience with Oracle based materials management systems (preferred).
· Bachelor degree in related field or applicable discipline, typically an engineering degree
· Anticipated a minimum of 10 years + experience in Piping Materials and Piping engineering.
· Computer proficiency required. · Strong analytical and problem solving skills. · Accuracy and attention to detail critical. · Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities critical.
· Ability to work effectively in teams.
· Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
· Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate in English.
590 total views, 1 today