Full-Time Sr.Project Engineer
* Complete project management starting from pre-bid to delivery.
* Reporting to the Project Manager , must be capable of developing the Engineering deliverables as per project specification and client requirement.
* Identify the scope of work, list of engineering documents deliverables and communicate to other supporting departments.
* Single point of contact between Petronash and client.
* Preparation of Design Basis, Process design calculation, P&ID as per process requirements.
* Preparation of package Datasheet, equipment datasheets, valves and other components datasheets.
* Preparation of other process Deliverables such as Line list, Equipment List, Utility Summary, Cause and Effect matrix and other deliverables as per project requirement.
* Relief system design – PSV sizing and rupture disc sizing as per API standards
* Equipment sizing, Line sizing and selection, Pump hydraulic calculations etc.,
* Doing Tank volume calculations and defining Level sketch .
* Ensure to provide correct design inputs to prepare design documents and resolve issues in a timely manner consistent with project requirements and timelines agreed with clients.
* Preparation / review of purchase specifications for bought out equipment and components.
* Review of sub-vendor technical offers and provide technical recommendation to procurement department.
* Review and approve the internal design drawings / vendor drawings and other technical documents to ensure compliance with applicable project and contract requirements and especially operational demands considering client requirement.
* Complete preparation and submission of Pre-bid proposals to proposal team which includes technical and commercial proposals.
* Monitor the execution of the work, identifying any risks or opportunities in a timely manner.
* Submission of progress report to client on agreed time frame.
* Ensure that the work is carried out in a professional manner and in compliance with applicable contracts, Company policies and relevant laws and regulations.
* Identify areas of concern with respect to progress of assigned projects and recommend corrective action wherever required.
* Arranginging and attending all meeting in a project (interdepartmental or with clients)
* Lead by example; be prepared to perform all tasks required in the initiation, close and execution of the project.
BE / B.TECH – Mechanical / Chemical
313 total views, 1 today