Please login/register to apply for this job.
1 Dec 2017
Full-Time Structural Engineer
- STAAD Pro, SACS, AutoCAD,M.S.Office.
- Basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- An Engineer who is fully competent in all aspects of chosen discipline.
- Able to write specifications and make selection of medium value equipment or components under supervision of EPM.
- Proposes new solutions and evaluates their relative merit.
- Seeks technical guidance on complex and unusual problems.
- Able to drive concept selection studies.
- Able to operate in a dynamic changing environment.
- Has a perspective of work involvement for the coming months.
- Identifies shortcomings in current design methods and proposes remedies.
- Work on projects or proposal development. Develops and teaches less experienced colleagues. Is responsible for technical follow-up of the procurement of medium size equipment or components for projects. Can be assigned as Lead for projects.
543 total views, 1 today