Full-Time Structural Engineer
Reporting to Engineering Lead.
* Coordinating the structural engineering design of the EPCI contractor.
Reviewing and monitoring all structural engineering deliverables, vendor data and design changes of the EPCI contractor and provision of timely guidance to the EPCI contractor on all structural engineering related matters.
* Coordinating the structural engineering aspects of the project to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
* Reviewing vendor design documentation and incorporation of vendor’s design into the detailed project engineering.
* Monitoring Contractor’s performance and providing advice as necessary to ensure Company’s design philosophy and specifications are achieved.
* Monitoring and reviewing Contractor’s structural fabrication, construction and installation effort and making recommendations to Engineering and Construction Leads.
* Providing timely review of Contractor’s structural designs and deliverables.
* Providing timely and coordinated response to EPCI and Construction Contractors’ queries regarding structural` engineering.
* Providing technical support and advice to project procurement and construction activities.
* Monitoring Contractor’s and vendors’ quality control effort.
* Providing start-up and commissioning support to company.
* Interfacing with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance and other functions to complete the project in accordance with company standards and requirements. – See more at: https://www.petroplan.com/job-details/hq00027749–structural-engineer/#sthash.1W8gxski.dpuf
419 total views, 1 today